The Clear Choice of Hybrid Faxing
Connecting a fax server to the telephone network can be a complicated resource drain, using valuable staff time to deal with the configuration, troubleshooting and implementation of fax boards, gateways, capacity planning, channels, and phone lines.
Yet many companies absolutely must have their own fax server to retain complete control over their data at all times to ensure compliance with security and privacy laws, and to easily integrate with in-house applications, systems, and processes.
Introducing RightFax Connect
RightFax Connect is the fast and easy way to cloud-enable your RightFax Server
- Easily combine cloud-based delivery with RightFax server for the best hybrid fax solution available
- A 100% outsourced telephony solution for your RightFax server that requires no fax boards, no fax channels, no gateways, no PRI/T1/E1 lines, no analog phone lines, and no complex PBX integrations
- A flexible, scalable cloud faxing solution that will automatically provide capacity for your small and large fax volume, including bursts and peaks
A Hybrid Solution
- Leverages the easy, deep integrations of market-leading RightFax with the powerful simplicity of cloud-based telephony
- Frees your valuable IT and telecommunications staff from the time-consuming burden of estimating, setting up, and operating phone lines for fax
- Provides data sovereignty by granting you full control over your on-premise RightFax server and data-even when transmitting via the cloud
A Safe, Secure Cloud Option
- Secures with multiple layers of hardware and logical access controls including multi-tiered firewall architecture, intrusion detection/prevention systems, three simultaneous layers of anti-virus, three simultaneous products/layers of log analytics and monitoring, and multiple layers of end-to end encryption including TLS/SSL, IPSec/VPN, SSH, FTPS, and others to protect data in transit
- Protects your data using industry-standard encryption algorithms, security controls, and safeguards - examinations of data centers and IT controls are performed by an independent auditing firm based on the SOC2 auditing standard
- Lets you retain full ownership of your fax numbers so you can port existing numbers to RightFax Connect, and keep any new numbers you provision through the fax service