RightFax - What's New
RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 1
And our newest release: RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 2!
Watch for the next big release from RightFax, coming Spring 2016!
The latest releases-RightFax 10.6, RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 1 and RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 2-include many new improvements to the features and functionality to the market-leading fax server software.
User Experience: Designed with the user in mind, the latest release of RightFax includes several enhancements to the end user experience, including newly redesigned tools and additional features.
Compatibility: RightFax provides updated and new interoperability between RightFax and other industry software.
Enterprise-Grade: OpenText has developed several new improvements that will increase the performance and scalability of the RightFax fax server. These enhancements help increase the productivity, throughput and efficiency of workload of even the toughest enterprise environment.
Compliance and Security: New features and functionality enhance the security and compliance-grade capabilities of a RightFax server environment.
Administration and Use: New functionality makes it easier to manage and use RightFax. New tools allow for managing the environment more efficiently, which are real time-savers for administrators.
What's the coolest new feature in RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 2? We couldn't pick just one, so here's our top 5:
- RightFax goes mobile! RightFax users can access the RightFax Web Client from their mobile phone or tablet's browser to send, receive and manage faxes on the go!
- Sign a fax and send it! Users can use their mobile device, tablet or web browser access for Web Client sign a document. On mobile and tablet devices, users can use their finger to sign a document, save as a new fax, and send the fax right from their device. On the desktop web browser, users use their mouse to add their signature to any document, save as a new fax and send the fax from their desktop.
- Add an image or make freehand annotations to a fax! Want to circle something with your finger? Want to easily add your logo to a page? Need to block out text before you send it? Now it's easier than ever.
- Take a picture and fax it! Take a picture from a mobile phone or tablet with the device's camera and send the picture as a fax.
- Double fax number entry at MFP devices makes faxing less prone to dialing errors! This optional feature adds an extra layer of security and increased verification of fax number where MFP users can be required to enter the fax number twice and required to select recipients from the phonebook. These requirements can be enabled for Hewlett Packard®, Ricoh, and Xerox® MFP Connectors.
Read all about these, plus MANY more in our summary of What's New in RightFax!
OpenText new release IX RightFax 10.6 Summary