OpenText partners with industry-leading vendors for multifunction printers (MFP) and multifunction devices (MFD) to bring advanced RightFax integration to devices from Ricoh, Xerox, Konica Minolta, and HP. This allows bi-directional communication between RightFax and the device's control panel for personalized sign-on and preferences. We call this advanced functionality a Personal Interface.
OpenText also delivers a Universal Interface to allow nearly all MFP makes and models to integrate with RightFax, Fax Appliance, and Alchemy.
| Universal Interface:
|| Personal Interface
Works with RightFax and Fax Appliance. Supported with any MFP that has scan-to-email capabilities.
- Send fax from device
- Print fax notification back to device
- Retain full audit trail, archiving, and privacy
- Include custom fax cover sheet for all users
Works with Alchemy. Supported with almost any MFP.
- Capture (scan) documents
- OCR documents with full text for search
- Instantly find any document
- Print as part of workflow
Works with RightFax. Supported with many MFPs from Ricoh, Xerox, Konica Minolta, and HP. (Available features may vary slightly by make/model. Click your MFP vendor in the table below or contact OpenText sales for details on your devices.)
- Provide interactive experience with RightFax at the MFP control panel
- Personalize each MFP user's experience with individual fax account settings, user phonebook, notification preferences, and billing code lookup
- Notify users of successful fax delivery via any RightFax method, including email, printout, etc.
- Authenticate at the MFP with single sign on (SSO) so users provide the same credentials they use on their computer
- Swipe a security badge to log in with card-based authentication
- Include custom cover sheets on a per-group or per-user basis
- Send an email from device easily