MESSAGEmanager Fax Server
Integrate easily and virtualize with a compatible, cost-saving network fax server
MESSAGEmanager IP Fax software has undergone interoperability testing with all popular IP Telephony gateways and routers to confirm our ability to deliver high performance, reliable and scalable fax transmission and reception on IP Networks.
MESSAGEmanager provides simple, flexible and field proven connections for users, applications and multifunction devices.
- Canon, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, HP, Fuji Xerox, and other multifunction devices.
- Exchange, Domino and SMTP mail.
- ERP applications, including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, and Pronto.
- Document Management applications such as Trim and iManage.
- Web based fax broadcast client.
- Other 3rd party applications via .NET, Web Service, XML and Applications Connector.
Virtualising MESSAGEmanager Fax with VMware, HyperV and Citrix Xen improves efficiency and cost control in hardware utilisation, data centre resource management, energy consumption, administration and disaster recovery.
- Eliminate the requirement for a dedicated phsycial machine and reduce capital expense with no reduction in scalabiltiy
- Accelerate installation, upgrade and roll out to users regardless of location Improve business continuity
- Improve disaster preparedness without requirement to purchase additional Fax Software Licenses
- Dramatically increase throughput with AppPrint conversion engines
MESSAGEmanager reduces operating costs by eliminating analog fax lines and replacing hardware based Fax Servers with enterprise fax software that is easier to deploy and less complex to maintain than multiple fax solutions in each location. Long distance fax costs can be reduced by routing fax calls over IP Networks.