Become a Technology Partner
Integrate and Grow with OpenText
Now more than ever, organizations are under increasing pressure to find new customers and expand into new markets. You can develop new demand for your solutions by integrating them with OpenText products, gaining access to thousands of global customers.
The OpenText Technology Partner Program (TPP) allows you to leverage the market presence of OpenText RightFax, OpenText Fax Appliance, OpenText Alchemy and other cloud services and applications.
The TPP is an annual program that provides access to hardware, software, developer resources, and marketing support. Immediately upon enrollment you will be assigned a dedicated integration manager, who will listen to your business marketing and development teams to learn about your needs. The integration manager will help identify the best market opportunities and recommend the best technical integration method(s).
The OpenText TPP is an opportunity to team up with a market leader and grow your business.
Who can be a Technology Partner?
The TPP is ideal for ISVs, resellers, and other SMBs who sell software products and solutions to customers with fax, document distribution, file transfer
, and other secure information exchange needs.
The program currently includes technology companies offering products and solutions such as electronic medical records (EMR), health information systems (HIS), laboratory information management systems, clinical research IT systems, financial services solutions, insurance industry solutions, legal software, document management solutions, multi-function printers (MFPs), ECM, CRM, etc. However, the need for secure information exchange and file transfer is universal, and the possibilities are limitless.
- Increase your market share with cross-selling opportunities. Connect with OpenText salespeople and resellers.
- Become eligible for joint marketing with OpenText.
- Improve brand awareness with a complete listing on the OpenText website with an overview of your solution and a direct link back to your website.
- Grow strategically with FDDG products: request and prioritize features that are important for joint solutions.
- Get technical and strategic guidance from a dedicated integration manager.
- Access the OpenText Knowledge Center, community forums, and technical support.
- Leverage free consulting sessions by the OpenText Professional Services (PS) group.
For more information, contact us at IX-ChannelMarketing@opentext.com.